PHP Developer Required – Copy
Oyolloo is looking for a talented and experienced UX/UI Designer to join our growing team. In this role, you will design innovative and intuitive user interfaces for our clients, ensuring a seamless user experience across all digital platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand and interpret client requirements
- Conduct research and analysis to inform design decisions
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs
- Test and refine designs based on user feedback and testing results
- Stay up-to-date with the latest UX/UI design trends and technologies
- Contribute to the design process, including design sprints, workshops, and brainstorming sessions
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as design, computer science, or human-computer interaction
- 3+ years of experience in UX/UI design
- Strong Portfolio showcasing your UX/UI design skills and experience
- Knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision, and Figma
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to think creatively and critically
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full Time
- 5 workdays and 2 days weekend (sat-sun)
- EID Bonus
- Overtime allowance
- Work with a good and experienced group of Team Members!
- Yearly Company Tour
- Yearly Salary Review
At Oyolloo, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applicants of all genders, races, ages, and backgrounds. If you are passionate about UX/UI design and want to be part of a dynamic and innovative design agency, we would love to hear from you. Please submit the form and a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this role.
Mail your UPDATED CV with your Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org